Saturday, August 24, 2013

Waterfall Braid

So the past few days I've been on Pinterest a lot and been trying new hairstyles! I saw a lot of waterfall braids and it inspired me to do one on myself! So I'm not very great at tutorials, so I will link to a good tutorial but I'll put some pics of how mine turned out...





Excuse my awkward selfie on the last one! But yeah that's what a waterfall braid will turn out like!

Personally, I do a French braid for the first part because I have a side part and I don't want little bang pieces in my face, so for the first few parts of the braid I just do a normal French braid for the bangs and then start doing a waterfall braid! I think this works well if you have annoying bangs that would just hang in your face!

Well here is a link to a tutorial on how to do a waterfall braid: http://m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Cascade-Waterfall-Braid

Hope your waterfall braids turn out good!

Basically, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment