Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Horror Movies

So basically today I'm just chillin and watching a horror movie with my sister and eating some Coldstone, yay!


But for all you horror movie fanatics out there, here are my thoughts on some of the ones I've seen...

The Conjuring: Okay this is by far the scariest movie I have ever seen. I'm all for horror movies, but this scared the living crap out of me. I'm still not really sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but if you want to be scared out of your wits then this is definitely the movie for you.

Would You Rather: This movie had a terrible ending. It was kind of gory but not too bad. I thought it was pretty good though and very intense.

Nine Dead: This movie is kind of like a whodunnit movie where you're trying to figure out what the connection between all of the people that have been kidnapped is, and why someone wants them dead. This is on Netflix so if you're bored, I'd recommend it as some mindless horror to watch while doing something else.

Mama: This movie is super creepy and I actually think it's pretty good! The kids in it are pretty eerie but they definitely make the movie! I would suggest this movie, although the ending is pretty dumb and doesn't really make any sense.

Grave Encounters 2: So I haven't seen the first movie, but I have seen the second one. It's VERY good and VERY freaky. I would suggest it cause it's a kind of different type of horror movie which makes it good. I've heard the first one is really good, too!

Chernobyl Diaries: Well first off, Jesse McCartney is in this movie and HELLO he is fineeee so that's a plus. This movie is based on a true story so that, to me, makes it even creepier. Overall, it's very pop-out weird and scary, and the ending makes like no sense, but it's still a good movie and so I'd recommend it!

Saw Movies: Be warned, these movies are DISGUSTING. Body parts are chopped off, skin is ripped, just bad things happen. Honestly though, injuries just kind of make me laugh. So when I'm watching those movies, someone chops off their foot for example, and I just kind of start laughing, but then I feel bad so I just look away and stop laughing. Anyways, if you're even a little squeamish at all, I would suggest NOT watching these movies, you will most likely throw up. They are nasty. But the plot line is pretty good and definitely creepy.

The Stepfather: This movie hits very close to home because it is a lot like a real situation. I love this movie though, it's so scary and life-like and good. The ending is scary as well.

Prom Night: This movie is scary af and makes me freaked for prom night. There's a relatively large amount of bloody scenes in this movie, but it's not too gory. I did like this movie though and I think it was a good amount of scary and gory, not too much of either.

The Last Exorcism: This movie is just plain weird. If you like supernatural movies though, you'd like this one. It's all about an exorcism that just goes horribly wrong. It's really weird. I would recommend it, it's just one of those movies ya kind of have to see.

Texas Chainsaw 3D: So these movies are pretty good, the massacre people are creepy looking. But overall, I think it was a good movie. Scary, but good.

The Orphan: This movie basically is so freaking scary. The ending freaks me out and just the whole plot line is super creepy but I really liked it and it actually freaked me out.

Paranormal Activity 4: First, this movie actually has a good plot and I really liked it, and second, the girls boyfriend in this movie is basically the perfect guy and I love him. I pretty much want to marry him. Anyways, yeah good movie, definitely recommend it!

Sinister: Well this movie scared the crap out of me as well. This movie has one of those creepy faces in it that you'll definitely see in your dreams if you're not careful. I just tried to look away when the creepy face was there, but I honestly couldn't even watch the ending, I just had my sister tell me what happened cause I was so freaked. 

Insidious: This movie is also super creepy and kind of hits close to home because of the plot. I really liked it even though it was scary though! Would recommend this one!

Dark Skies: This was really good, but it's like an alien movie which I found kind of weird. But I really liked it and it was very creepy which made it even better!

House at the End of the Street: This movie has Jennifer Lawrence so all you hunger games fans out there will appreciate that! This was a good movie too, and also creepy. Would suggest this to others!

A Haunted House: Kay well this is basically the dumbest movie ever. I do not suggest watching it, it is pretty much a complete waste of time. The ONLY good part about this movie is that you get to see that one main guy from White Chicks' butt. So that was nice. But other than that it's super dumb and really sexual and weird.

A Nightmare on Elm Street: This movie is hecka weird and creepy but I totally liked it at the same time. It's super creepy and the ending is creepy as well, but I would definitely suggest it if you're looking to be scared to go to sleep.

The Roommate: This movie is very creepy and there is one scene that involves a belly button ring being ripped out of someone's stomach and eww. I think I almost threw up. But this movie is so creepy it's awesome.

Flash: This movie is very creepy and there's lots of intense pop out moments but it's so good. I really liked it! Would definitely recommend it!

House Hunting: This movie is soooooo long, but if you have time, it's worth it in the end, cause it's a pretty good movie. Not my favorite, but not bad!

Okay well I think that's all the horror movies I've seen so far. I'm probably going to watch more, so I'll do another one of these later!

Basically, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment