Sunday, August 18, 2013

Favorite Country Songs

So this is constantly growing but here is a list of all my favorite country songs so far...

Songs
She's country - Jason Aldean
I want crazy - Hunter Hayes
Musta been a good time - Parmalee
Summer nights - Rascal Flatts
You're gonna miss this - Trace Adkins
Love like crazy - Lee Brice
Here's to the good times - Florida Georgia Line
Even if it breaks your heart - Eli Young Band
Whatever it is - Zac Brown Band
Toes - Zac Brown Band
Jump right in - Zac Brown Band
Where the boat leaves from - Zac Brown Band
When the sun goes down - Kenny Chesney and Uncle Cracker
All my friends say - Luke Bryan
Barefoot blue jean night - Jake Owen
Beat this summer - Brad Paisley
Boys round here - Blake Shelton
Crazy girl - Eli Young Band
Don't ya - Bret Eldridge
Done - The Band Perry
Drunk on you - Luke Bryan
How country feels - Randy Houser
I got you - Thompson Square
Roll with me - Montgomery Gentry
Runnin out of moonlight - Randy Houser
Song of the south - Alabama 
Springsteen - Eric Church 
Summer jam - Jake Owen
Sweet thing - Keith Urban
Take a back road - Rodney Atkins
This - Darius Rucker
Follow your arrow - Casey Musgraves
All over the road - Easton Corbin
Cruise - Florida Georgia line
Days go by - Keith Urban
Dayum baby - Florida Georgia Line
Downtown - Lady Antebellum

Excuse me if I spelled someone's name wrong or something, but I definitely recommend checking out all these songs on YouTube or iTunes or whatever!

Personally, I use 8tracks to listen to all my music and I LOVE IT. I listen to the playlists "Sweet Summertime... All the Time!!" and "summer 2013 beach country mix" cause those are my two faves, but there is thousands of playlists to choose from on 8tracks so listen to whatever your heart desires!

Basically, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment