Saturday, August 24, 2013

Visit to Boise State University

So over the past few days I've been visiting Boise State University because we're dropping my sister off there for her freshman year at college!

It is such a pretty campus and everyone is super friendly! Also the weather in Boise is super nice and warm! A very nice change from the Seattle area!

Here's a pic of me and my sister in front of the BSU sign...


It was such a fun visit and I especially love the food places they have there! In Seattle they don't have Chick-Fil-A or Sonic and so going to Boise was like heaven because they have both! Gotta love 'em!

Anyways, Boise is a super great college and I love it!

Also, lots of super cool spirit gear... ;)


But seriously those sweatpants are super comfortable.

Well, overall, had a great trip to Boise even though the car ride was about 9 hours long... Currently we are driving home and it is literally one of the most boring things ever.

Basically, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment