Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to School Outfits

So, yesterday my sister, my friend, my friend's sister, and I had a photo shoot! In it, I wore some of my possible back to school outfits so I thought I'd share them with ya'll!

I got the top at The Buffalo Exchange for like $8 and the skirt at Forever 21 for about $13 and the shoes are my sisters and I believe she got them at 6pm (the store not the time lol) for about $30. I don't typically like heels/wedges but for some reason I am in love with these! I basically tried to wear them with every outfit, oops! ;) Anyways, this is one of my favorite outfits, but the shirt is, as you can maybe tell, is see through, so I wore a bandeau with it, but I think I would have to wear a tanktop underneath if I wanted to wear it to school.

From this pic you can tell that it's kinda see through, but I still love it just the same!

And here's my next outfit...

So these are the leggings I talked about in one of my earlier posts, but they're "Zella Live-In Leggings", they're $52, and I LOVE them. My shoes are also from an earlier post and they were about $15 from Payless. My sweater was like $8 or so from Value Village! 

Seriously thrift shopping is soooooo worth it. So many great deals and cute stuff. Now, thrift shopping is about 85% totally horrifying clothing you would rather die than wear, but the other 15% is stuff you would kill to wear. So if you go, don't get discouraged if you don't find anything right away, just keep looking!

Well that's how my day went yesterday. I'll try and take a pic of my OOTD soon!

Basically, bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment